• Help conceptualize, develop, and execute ad campaigns and seasonal collection launches including assisting with research and presentation of concept and location swipe, talent research, model castings, as well as the initial design ideas for layouts
• Art direct photo and video shoots, working closely with the photographer/videographer, stylist, crew, producer and models in proper execution of shoot concept
• Layout, design, and manage the creative production of collateral marketing materials including direct mail/catalogs, invitations, in-store signage, marketing/corporate presentations, product packaging, graphics, trim, and more
• Develop and maintain the graphic identities and brand guidelines and standards for existing and new product lines
• Assist with the execution and approval of final layouts and guidelines, photography retouching rounds, and partner/vendor print mechanicals
The Art Director, Print at Kenneth Cole is responsible for assisting with the creative development of advertising concepts, marketing initiatives, packaging, branding, and more. This role will contribute to the maintenance and development of the look and feel of the brand through photography and brand guidelines as well as design standards both domestically and internationally. The Art Director will work closely with the digital, copy, photography, and production teams to constantly and consistently elevate the brand’s consumer touch-points across the board.
• Bachelors Degree in the field of Graphic Design, Art Direction, or a related field
• 4+ years experience as a Junior Art Director/Art Director in an agency, studio, fashion brand or retail company
• Strong POV and knowledge of relevant creative trends, fashion brands and other designers
• Keen eye for clean design and flawless technical execution
• Strong workflow management, creative process, and communication skills as well as demonstrated success collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with a high level of work experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
• Health, Dental, and vision packages
• 401k and company match
• Competitive time-off package including; company paid holidays, paid time off, and a flexible Summer Friday program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Associate Discount
• Wellness Program & Gym discounts
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
Our goal is to be the global standard for New York style and social consciousness. At Kenneth Cole Productions, we bring together respectful, innovative people, in a culture of, collaboration, accountability, and passion for our brand and product. We hire those who are innovative, courageous, interesting, ambitious, and genuine.
For over 30 years, Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. has been one of the world’s most recognized fashion companies. This couldn’t have happened without one key asset: our Associates. Designing, marketing, and selling a broad range of shoes, clothing and accessories. KCP Associates are courageous thought-leaders who are relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
As an entrepreneurial organization of energized and devoted individuals, we promote, inspire and embrace an atmosphere of mutual respect, creative thinking and results-driven accountability. We foster an incredibly collaborative workplace, which we fill with people who work hard (and play hard) together. Whether you’re a college graduate ready to start your career, or a professional looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities all over the world.