• Drive growth by analyzing markets and developing strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities.
• Manage, develop, and implement business plans by region
• Understand financials and reviews budgets, minimum purchases ensuring sales opportunities are maximized through all product categories where applicable
• Oversee seasonal sales market campaigns for partners including hosting teams in NY showrooms ensuring necessary sales tools are provided for obtaining and processing orders
• Facilitate open communication with distributors to grow relationships and share knowledge
• Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure consistent communication and brand execution.
• Manage approval processes of manufactured licensee products addressing local partners needs
• Partner with International Operations Manager to ensure product is delivering on time
• Available to travel when necessary to key markets
• Support VP in the research and development of new and existing distributor relationships.
Build International market position by region through developing sales, executing brand initiatives and business relationships.
• Must have experience within the International retail and licensing business
• Must be willing to travel up to 20% Internationally
• BA in Business Management
• 5-10 years in International retail and licensing experience
• Knowledge of retail systems such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint is necessary
• Knowledge of specific retail based platforms a plus including SAP, RLM, Qlick etc
• Proven track record of maintaining and building relationships
• Health, Dental, and vision packages
• 401k and company match
• Competitive time-off package including; company paid holidays, paid time off, and a flexible Summer Friday program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Associate Discount
• Wellness Program & Gym discounts
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
Our goal is to be the global standard for New York style and social consciousness. At Kenneth Cole Productions, we bring together respectful, innovative people, in a culture of, collaboration, accountability, and passion for our brand and product. We hire those who are innovative, courageous, interesting, ambitious, and genuine.
For over 30 years, Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. has been one of the world’s most recognized fashion companies. This couldn’t have happened without one key asset: our Associates. Designing, marketing, and selling a broad range of shoes, clothing and accessories. KCP Associates are courageous thought-leaders who are relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
As an entrepreneurial organization of energized and devoted individuals, we promote, inspire and embrace an atmosphere of mutual respect, creative thinking and results-driven accountability. We foster an incredibly collaborative workplace, which we fill with people who work hard (and play hard) together. Whether you’re a college graduate ready to start your career, or a professional looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities all over the world.