• Determine core vs fashion needs for every product category
• Partner with buying team to develop optimal style/CC count and cost/unit buy for each delivery
• Collaborate with digital marketing team to communicate product essentials for email campaigns
• Develop promotional pricing and markdown strategy for each style
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly recaps for consumer direct team and company management
• Perform extensive weekly style analysis and recommend actions to maximize profits
• Create monthly cost based financial plans and forecasts at subclass level
• Present and lead monthly OTB meetings that demonstrate collaborative efforts to make essential pivots for each category
• Generate quarterly hindsight deck that outlines income growth opportunities
Kenneth Cole Productions has an iconic brand and over the years has created progressive, often provocative advertising for which the brand is known. The brand has become symbolic for having relevant social messages as a way to appeal to its consumer’s fashion sense and social conscience. Over the years, the Company has worked to balance its fashion message and unique social voice. As the associate planner for Consumer Direct, you will help KCP become an industry leader in a challenging and constantly evolving game. This is a great opportunity to show your ability to analyze, plan, and deliver results grounded in customer, product and marketplace. We are looking for an independent thinker that seeks to innovate and is not afraid to disrupt the industry. You will manage growth categories in footwear, apparel, and accessories by leading all aspects of merchandise and financial planning for both Ecommerce and Retail channels. Communicating creative ideas and building successful partnerships with cross-functional teams are essential in this role. This position is ideal for the candidate that is ready to establish themselves in this industry.
• Proven ability to build partnerships and effectively communicate to influence others
• Capable of being highly analytical while managing hundreds of styles
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Knowledge of retail math and cost inventory planning
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• 2+ years of merchandise planning
• Health, Dental, and vision packages
• 401k and company match
• Competitive time-off package including; company paid holidays, paid time off, and a flexible Summer Friday program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Associate Discount
• Wellness Program & Gym discounts
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
Our goal is to be the global standard for New York style and social consciousness. At Kenneth Cole Productions, we bring together respectful, innovative people, in a culture of, collaboration, accountability, and passion for our brand and product. We hire those who are innovative, courageous, interesting, ambitious, and genuine.
For over 30 years, Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. has been one of the world’s most recognized fashion companies. This couldn’t have happened without one key asset: our Associates. Designing, marketing, and selling a broad range of shoes, clothing and accessories. KCP Associates are courageous thought-leaders who are relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
As an entrepreneurial organization of energized and devoted individuals, we promote, inspire and embrace an atmosphere of mutual respect, creative thinking and results-driven accountability. We foster an incredibly collaborative workplace, which we fill with people who work hard (and play hard) together. Whether you’re a college graduate ready to start your career, or a professional looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities all over the world.